Thursday, January 29, 2009

A New World...I Mean Blog!

This is mostly just a sample post to see how my new blog looks. I'll have lots of news stories and opinions for you very shortly.

Disclaimer: They will probably mostly be the cynical and pessimistic rants of a anarcho-primitist vegan living in a modern world that is fuelled by the deaths of countless animals (both human and non-human). Although, when optimism is due, I hope to post some inspirational blogs about progress towards environmental and animal rights causes. I hope you enjoy!

Sincerely,

Chris Grant

P.S. For those of you who don't know much about me, you can view one of my inactive, older blogs here:
http://menshevik.spaces.live.com/

I may still use it for photos as this site seems to take forever to upload pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment